Thinking about signing up to CoinSpot? Before you do, make sure you use this promo code and you’ll get a bonus $10 worth of Bitcoin.
What is CoinSpot?
CoinSpot is a popular crypto exchange. They make it easy to buy various cryptocurrencies in Australia. As well as being able to buy and sell Bitcoin, you can also trade a number of popular alt coins including Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple and many more.
I like to use CoinSpot for buying Bitcoin and other cryptos because:
- Easy to use interface – They have a well designed website that works well on both Desktop and Mobile. You don’t need any technical skills to be able to buy Bitcoin
- Instant Deposits – you can transfer money from any Australian bank account using PayID/Osko. They also support BPay and in person deposits.
- Reasonable Fees – Fees have always been one of the big pain points in crypto. Coinbase for example charges a 3.99% fee. On CoinSpot the fees are lower.
- Trusted brand – CoinSpot has been operating for a number of years and have become a trusted part of the crypto community.
CoinSpot Promo Code
Use the code below to get $10 when you sign up for CoinSpot. This is only for new members, so if you already have a coinspot account unfortunately you can’t use this promo code.
Here’s how to claim your free $10 worth of Bitcoin:
- Click this link to visit the registration page
- Create an account (the promo code should be automatically filled for you)
- Verify your account. You’ll need to confirm your identity
- After your first AUD deposit, you’ll automatically receive $10 worth of Bitcoin for free!
CoinSpot is the site I recommend to people who are looking to Buy crypto. And now you can get a bonus $10 worth of Bitcoin when you join. While it’s not a huge amount, you may as well take advantage of this offer if you were planning on buying some Bitcoin at some point.
Remember that Bitcoin is still a volatile investment. While personally I’m a big believer in cryptos and think they will increase in value over time, there is no guarantee. Remember to never invest more than you can afford to lose.