Update – We’ve updated the promo code for July: Currently you get $10 instead of $5
I’ve been using the Spaceship Voyager app for the past few months. It’s one of my favourite investment products. They are currently running a promo where you get $10 free when you sign up to use the app. It’s a great way to start your saving and investing journey. Read on to find out how to get the bonus:
What is Spaceship Voyager
Spaceship Voyager is a new way to save and invest money. You can start investing with as little as $5 and then setup either scheduled investments of invest one off lump sums. Your money gets invested in a diverse portfolio of stocks. You can choose one of two portfolios – one is made up of the companies Spaceship thinks will be important in the future. Think Apple, Tesla, Netflix etc. The other is an index fund made up of the top 200 most popular companies.
Spaceship Voyager Promo Code
Here is a 2020 promo for Spaceship. It gives you $10 for free when you sign up. I don’t know how much longer Spaceship will offer this promo, so you should get in while it’s still available. Here’s how
- Sign up for Spaceship using the link
- Enter the code: S8OPIF36PO
- You’ll get a $10 bonus when you link your bank account to the app and deposit your first $5 within 14 days 🙂
Why I love Spaceship Voyager
I’ve been using Spaceship for the past year. I’ve been super impressed with hows it’s going. Here are some of the things I like and why I think it beats out more traditional investments:
- Invest in Companies you use and care about – One of my investing philosophies is to put my money into companies I actually use. I love being able to invest in companies like Apple, Netflix and Alphabet – all of which I use daily.
- Invest in the future – as well as companies you know, Spaceship Voyager also does that hard research work in finding companies that could be huge in the future. You might not have heard of many of them but you sure will hear about many of them down the road. And Spaceship does a good job educating it’s members about these companies and why they think they’re valuable.
- Start with just $5 – I hate investments which require thousands of dollars up front. If you wanted to buy stocks on your own, you’d need to drop at least $1k on a purchase (otherwise the fees would eat into any profits).
- It’s Free! – the first $5k invested in Spaceship is free. You pay no fees. And then after that it’s just a small % fee which is inline with similar managed products.
- Regular Investing – I love that I can set Spaceship Voyager up and I can forget about it. I’ve set it up to make weekly contributions which aren’t huge, but over the year they really add up.
p.s – make sure you consider the PDS on the Spaceship website to make sure that this investment is right for you. Spaceship Voyager issued by Spaceship Capital Ltd AFSL 501605. General advice only.