Looking to make a little more revenue on the side? You can complete surveys and earn small amounts of cash for your time. You’re never going to get rich from surveys but they are a great way to add a little extra income on the side. You can easily earn a few hundred dollars a month by dedicating an hour or less each day to completing online surveys. It’s a great way to make money from home (especially if you’re self isolating due to coronavirus).
These are the highest paying online survey sites in Australia:
In my experience Octopus Group is the highest paying survey site in Australia. Unlike more survey sites, Octopus does a good job on only showing you surveys that you qualify for. And on average the payout for completing a survey is much higher. Most surveys pay over $1. With some surveys even paying over $5 each.
It’s also an Australian owned and run site, which has been built for Australians.
The only downside is there isn’t a huge number of surveys to complete. But they will send you an email as soon as one becomes available, and they are always worthwhile doing.
You can request a payout when your account reach $20 and the money is sent directly to your bank account. You can also request gift cards.
Qmee is currently my favourite online survey site in Australia. Each morning I’m able to login and find a number of high paying surveys (over $1). They have far more surveys than Octopus Group, which means that even though the payout isn’t quite as high, it still makes it really worthwhile. I make much more money from Qmee than I do on Octopus Group.
The best feature on Qmee are the instant PayPal payouts. There are no minimums. So even if you have $0.50 in your account, you can get it cashed out instantly to PayPal.
Qmee has a “streaks” feature. If you login and complete a survey for 5 days in a row, you’ll start earning 10% more on each survey. This amount really adds up fast and can boost your earnings.
Swagbucks has by far the most surveys of any online survey site. However I’ve found the payout to be not as high as the other two sites. I still highly recommend you signing up to Swagbucks, as you’ll be able to earn money in a variety of different ways – not just from surveys.
And many of the surveys on Swagbucks are still worthwhile doing.
My top tips for making money with Surveys:
- Spend a little time on each site every day – Just to take advantage of the highest paying offers.
- Answer surveys honestly – if a survey company thinks you’re not answering honestly you will be screened out of doing future surveys.
- Refer your friends – most survey sites offer bonuses for referring friends.
- Use multiple sites – signup to multiple sites to maximise your income. Each site has different surveys from different market research firms.
- Don’t expect to get rich – this won’t replace a job. But you can easily make a couple of hundred dollars in a month. This all adds up! It’s now more important than ever to have some side income.