Update – This offer is no longer available. But you can still join and refer other people to get a $100 bonus
eToro is running a referral bonus where you get $100 when you sign up. So make sure you use this eToro referral code before joining.
eToro is an online trading platform with social and copy trading features. But its best feature is eToro’s zero commission trading. This means you can buy stocks such as Apple, Netflix, Tesla etc and you won’t pay any brokerage fees.
eToro Bonus – Get $100 with this referral code
Update for October 2020 – This bonus is no longer available, however you can still sign up to eToro below and take advantage of the referral offer yourself to get a bonus $100.
Here is how to get your $100 bonus on eToro.
- Sign up to eToro using this link – this offer is only available to new eToro users, so if you already have an account unfortunately this isn’t for you. (the bonus is no longer available, but after you join you’ll still be able to refer other people to get up to $1000)
- Make a deposit – the minimum deposit amount on eToro is $200.
- Claim your bonus! You’ll receive a $100 bonus that you can use for investing and trading on eToro.
This bonus offer from eToro is only available to select countries. I do know it works in Australia. These offers from eToro tend to change as well, so I’ll try and keep this page updated with the latest offer.
Why I like eToro
I’ve been using eToro for a number of years. Here is why I like it as a platform:
- Copy Trading – On eToro you can automatically copy the trades made by experienced traders. Some traders have made consistent 20%+ annual returns, and you’re able to copy their exact strategy.
- Commission Free – You can invest in stocks without any commissions. Unlike platforms like Plus500, on eToro you can invest in real stocks where you own the underlying asset. You won’t pay any commissions or ongoing fees.
- Trade Stocks from all over the world – Get access to markets from all over the world. eToro lists stocks from multiple regions as well as forex, commodities and crypto.
- Easy to use interface – eToro probably has one of the best looking trading interfaces. The mobile app could do with a little bit of work, but the desktop version is excellent.
- Social Trading – Follow and interact with other traders. eToro is like a Facebook but for investing. You can follow investors and comment on their posts/trades.
You can find my full eToro review here.
If you’re looking for an alternative to eToro where you can invest in shares with zero commissions then I would recommend Stake. It has a very similar offering to eToro. The main difference is you can invest in shares with as little as $10 at a time (as opposed to $50).