Pearler is an Australian investing app for investing in ETFs and shares. It’s based on the simple principle of investing in boring low cost ETFs usually outperform active investments over the long term. If you’re thinking about signing up, make sure you use this Pearler invite code to get 1 investment completely free!
With Pearler you can invest in ETFs and shares with low fees. The app also has some interesting portfolio features that’ll help you become a smarter investor.
Pearler Invite Code – Get a Free Investment Credit
Here is how to get a free investment credit on Pearler when you sign up. This investment credit will allow you to make 1 investment without any brokerage fees.
Here is how it works:
- Sign up to Pearler here
- Enter the Pearler invite code: studentsavings
- That’s it!
Here are some of the stand out features on Pearler that I think are worth highlighting:
- Auto Investing – I believe that the best investment is one you can set and forget and just works for you in the background. With Pearler you can set it to automatically make investments at set periods. All you have to do is choose the amount, frequency and what shares or ETFs you want to invest in.
- Free ETF Investing – You can invest in select ETFs on Pearler for free if you hold onto them for at least a year! That means you won’t pay any brokerage costs and you’ll be encouraged to invest for the long term!
- Portfolio Templates – Don’t know where to begin? You can invest in a template portfolios that are made up of popular assets that are popular within the FIRE community. If you’re a beginner investor this is a pretty good place to start.
- CHESS Portfolio – Personally I’m not a huge fan of the CHESS system, but some investors see it as a must have. On Pearler you get a CHESS account which makes it easier to transfer your shares between brokers.
- Reasonably Low Cost – While you can invest in many ETFs for free on Pearler, there are brokerage fees for investing in shares (Both Australian and U.S). Pearler chargers a $9.50 fee. This is more expensive than OpenTrader (CHESS) and Superhero (Non-CHESS), and similar to popular broker Selfwealth.
- Follow other Members – Pearler has some social investing features. You can follow popular members and see what they invest in. This is a good way to get some inspiration, but be wary of following any investing advice from individuals.