Coinspot is a popular crypto exchange for Australians. Thinking about signing up to CoinSpot? Before you do, make sure you use the Coinspot Referral Code: HWHPXV. You’ll get a bonus $10 worth of Bitcoin when you sign up and make your first purchase.
CoinSpot Referral Code – Get a $10 Bonus
Use the code HWHPXV to get $10 when you sign up for CoinSpot. This is only for new members, so if you already have a coinspot account unfortunately you can’t use this promo code.
Here’s how to claim your free $10 worth of Bitcoin:
- Click this link to visit the registration page
- Create an account (Enter the referral code: HWHPXV)
- Verify your account. You’ll need to confirm your identity
- When you buy Bitcoin (or another crypto) for the first time, you’ll receive your bonus.
CoinSpot is the site I recommend to people who are looking to buy crypto. And now you can get a bonus $10 worth of Bitcoin when you join. While it’s not a huge amount, you may as well take advantage of this offer if you were planning on buying some Bitcoin at some point. I’ve written a complete review of CoinSpot here.
What is CoinSpot?
CoinSpot is a popular Australian crypto exchange and I’ve been using them for the past few years to invest in Bitcoin. They make it easy to buy various cryptocurrencies in Australia. As well as being able to buy and sell Bitcoin, you can also trade a number of popular alt coins including Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple and many more.
I like to use CoinSpot for buying Bitcoin and other cryptos because:
- Easy to use interface – They have a well designed website that works well on both Desktop and Mobile. You don’t need any technical skills to be able to buy Bitcoin.
- Instant Deposits – you can transfer money from any Australian bank account using PayID/Osko. They also support BPay and in person deposits. You don’t need to wait for your funds to deposit, meaning you can take advantage of moving crypto prices.
- Cheapest place to buy Bitcoin – Using the markets feature on coinspot you can buy and sell bitcoin for just a 0.10% fee. It’s the cheapest way to buy bitcoin in Australia.
- Huge number of alt coins – CoinSpot is constantly adding new coins. While I believe alt coins are a riskier investment than bitcoin, it’s still interesting to speculate on some of them. Coinspot also lists a huge range of Defi and NFT tokens.
- Trusted brand – CoinSpot has been operating for a number of years and have become a trusted part of the crypto community.
- Sell crypto – Unlike Coinbase, you can sell your crypto for AUD and cash out to an Australian bank account
Remember that Bitcoin is still a volatile investment. While personally I’m a big believer in cryptos and think they will increase in value over time, there is no guarantee. Remember to never invest more than you can afford to lose.