Coinspot is a popular crypto exchange for Australians. Thinking about signing up to CoinSpot? Before you do, make sure you use this (HWHPXV) Coinspot referral code thats been updated for 2021. You’ll get a bonus $10 worth of Bitcoin when you sign up and make your first purchase.
CoinSpot Referral Code – Get a $10 Bonus
Use the code below to get $10 when you sign up for CoinSpot. This is only for new members, so if you already have a coinspot account unfortunately you can’t use this promo code.
Here’s how to claim your free $10 worth of Bitcoin:
- Click this link to visit the registration page
- Create an account (Enter the code: HWHPXV)
- Verify your account. You’ll need to confirm your identity
- After your first AUD deposit, you’ll automatically receive $10 worth of Bitcoin for free!
CoinSpot is the site I recommend to people who are looking to Buy crypto. And now you can get a bonus $10 worth of Bitcoin when you join. While it’s not a huge amount, you may as well take advantage of this offer if you were planning on buying some Bitcoin at some point.
What is CoinSpot?
CoinSpot is a popular crypto exchange. They make it easy to buy various cryptocurrencies in Australia. As well as being able to buy and sell Bitcoin, you can also trade a number of popular alt coins including Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple and many more.
I like to use CoinSpot for buying Bitcoin and other cryptos because:
- Easy to use interface – They have a well designed website that works well on both Desktop and Mobile. You don’t need any technical skills to be able to buy Bitcoin.
- Instant Deposits – you can transfer money from any Australian bank account using PayID/Osko. They also support BPay and in person deposits. You don’t need to wait for your funds to deposit, meaning you can take advantage of moving crypto prices.
- Cheapest place to buy Bitcoin – Using the markets feature on coinspot you can buy and sell bitcoin for just a 0.10% fee. It’s the cheapest way to buy bitcoin in Australia.
- Huge number of alt coins – CoinSpot is constantly adding new coins. While I believe alt coins are a riskier investment than bitcoin, it’s still interesting to speculate on some of them.
- Trusted brand – CoinSpot has been operating for a number of years and have become a trusted part of the crypto community.
- Sell crypto – Unlike Coinbase, you can sell your crypto for AUD and cash out to an Australian bank account
Remember that Bitcoin is still a volatile investment. While personally I’m a big believer in cryptos and think they will increase in value over time, there is no guarantee. Remember to never invest more than you can afford to lose.
Read Next – Get a $5 bonus on using this Raiz referral code