ubank Referral Code
Here is how to get $20 free when you sign up to ubank:
- Download the ubank app from the App Store
- Enter the ubank referral code: NYVN6PP
- Make 3 purchases using your debit card or phone.
- That's it!
This offer is for a limited time. I'm not sure how long ubank plans to keep this referral offer around. So if you've been thinking about signing up to ubank I would do it sooner rather than later.
- No Monthly Fees – Most of the major banks now charge a monthly fee on everyday transaction accounts. ubank has no monthly fees on their spend and save accounts.
- Great Interest Rates – ubank offers one of the highest interest rates on their save account. You can a higher interest rate compared to most traditional banks and unlike many high interest savings account, the requirements to earn the interest rate are very simple.
- Track Upcoming Expenses – The ubank app automatically tracks your expenses and will show you what's coming up. Great for bill reminders.
- Works with Digital Wallets – You can use Apple Pay, Google Pay, Fitbit Pay, Samsung Pay and Garmin Pay. So no matter what device you use, it should just work. They also support PayID and Osko.
- See your financial situation – You can connect the ubank app with other accounts from other financial institutions to get a complete overview of your financial situation. I love having one dashboard where I can see all my accounts.
- Government Insured – Deposits in ubank are insured just like with larger banks.
- Nicely Designed App – While some apps like the Commbank app aren't too badly designed, some banks and credit unions offer truly awful app experiences. ubank probably has the best designed banking app in Australia. If you're sick of using a bad app, it might be worth switching to ubank for the better design.
What is 86400?
86400 was the old name of ubank. I didn't much like their old name and branding and am glad they have changed to a name that sounds much more like a financial institution.